Before we get started factory resetting the Intermec/Honeywell CK65 scanner, familiarise yourself where the Power, Green and Orange buttons are located as they will be used to reset the Intermec CK65 Android scanner back to factory settings.
- Hold down the POWER button
- Tap RESTART on the screen
- As soon as the Intermec Splash screen is displayed, press the POWER + GREEN BUTTON
- You should see the following screen
- Press the Green button 2 times until you see “FULL FACTORY RESET”
If you make a mistake you can press the Orange button to go back or Green button to go forward in the menu options. Press them until you get back to “Full Factory Reset”
- Press the POWER button to imitate the full factory reset.
The Intermec CK65 scanner will restart and factory reset itself to its out of the box settings, ready to reconfigure/reuse.